Ek Balam Yucatan Mexico, Cenote Xcanche, and Valladolid Day Trip
Ek Balam is one of my favorite Mayan ruins to visit. I’ve been there several times and enjoy it each time. The video has a ton of tips along the way make sure you watch the whole video.
► We recommend this VPN
► We recommend this Spanish Course
– This is one of my favorite places to buy souvenirs. I suggest you wait until you leave the main site and buy your souvenirs on the way out so you don’t have to carry them around.
Cenote Xcanche Map Link – https://goo.gl/maps/sScsVRncyhGiwgG66
– Take their bicycle to the cenote as it’s about a couple of miles from Ek Balam. The tickets are sold next to the Ek Balam booth. It’s separate from the ruin.
– There is a small outdoor restaurant with some great food before you go down into the cenote to swim.
If you are skipping the restaurant at the cenote then go into the nearby city of Valladolid, a goreous city to visit on it’s own. I recommend Hostería del Marqués restaurant
to eat. It’s got a gorgeous setting.
Got a questions then leave a comment and I’ll answer in a video. Are you wanting to become an Expat soon then go grab my Expat Rebel Guide to becoming an Expat in 30 days. Need some help becoming an expat fast then contact us at https://ExpatRebel.com
If you’d like to see more videos about being an Expat, check out this playlist.
Latest posts by Expat Rebel (see all)
- Update on Mexican Ruins: Unexpected Changes in Prices and Site Closures - November 30, 2023
- 52 Money Saving Travel Tips, US Passport Processing Time are Getting Shorter, Travel + Leisure Destination Of The Year, Thanksgiving In México, Investment Lot Scams, and more Expat News - November 11, 2023
- Secret Of Mexican Malls, What to Know About Tipping on a Cruise, Acapulco Is A Disaster Will Take 12 to 18 months To Repair, AirBnb Extortion, Airlines Are Poaching Top Flyers, and more Expat News - November 4, 2023
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!