Ek Balam is one of my favorite Mayan ruins to visit. I’ve been there several times and enjoy it each time. The video has a ton of tips along the way make sure you watch the whole video.
► We recommend this VPN
► We recommend this Spanish Course
– This is one of my favorite places to buy souvenirs. I suggest you wait until you leave the main site and buy your souvenirs on the way out so you don’t have to carry them around.
Cenote Xcanche Map Link – https://goo.gl/maps/sScsVRncyhGiwgG66
– Take their bicycle to the cenote as it’s about a couple of miles from Ek Balam. The tickets are sold next to the Ek Balam booth. It’s separate from the ruin.
– There is a small outdoor restaurant with some great food before you go down into the cenote to swim.
If you are skipping the restaurant at the cenote then go into the nearby city of Valladolid, a goreous city to visit on it’s own. I recommend Hostería del Marqués restaurant to eat. It’s got a gorgeous setting.
And visit the square Parque Principal Francisco Canton Rosado and retail shops nearby.
Got a questions then leave a comment and I’ll answer in a video. Are you wanting to become an Expat soon then go grab my Expat Rebel Guide to becoming an Expat in 30 days. Need some help becoming an expat fast then contact us at https://ExpatRebel.com
If you’d like to see more videos about being an Expat, check out this playlist.
Latest posts by Expat Rebel (see all)
- 2023-05-27 Mexican wines win wine award, cruise ships are packed, Mexico teams win contests and more Expat News - May 27, 2023
- 2023-05-20 Ranking of Expat friendly countries by Expats, top 10 quality cities in Mexico, Méxican Pesos Falls From Lows Not Seen Since 2017, Stray Kittens Found and more - May 20, 2023
- 2023-05-06 Cinco de Mayo Reality, Airbnb tells you about checkout choirs, the WHO says the pandemic is officially over - May 6, 2023