Playa del Carmen 2020 (Expat Rebel Travel Guide) is your most detailed, up-to-date advice on what to see and do, and how to live in Playa del Carmen. Learn where to live, what to eat and do. All with your local guide that has living in Playa for 2+ years.
Playa del Carmen is unique because it’s the perfect combination of Mexico inexpensive, International friendly, great weather, ancient Maya ruins, azure Caribbean waters, cool clean cenotes (water holes) and a lot of short and long-term rentals in all prices.
What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode? Please let me know on twitter.
Expat Chris from Expat Rebel here talking about my new book Playa del Carmen Guidebook.
It is your most detailed, up-to-date advice on what to see and do, and how to visit or live in Playa del Carmen. Learn where to live, what to eat, and do. All from me, who lived in Playa del Carmen for two and a half years.
Playa del Carmen is unique because it’s the perfect combination of Mexico inexpensive, International friendly, great weather, ancient Maya ruins, azure Caribbean waters, cool clean cenotes (water holes), and a lot of short and long-term rentals in a wide range of prices.
I rented six different places in my two and a half years living in Playa. Everything from a studio to an epic penthouse one-bedroom with a view of the Caribbean. No, that is not photoshopped. Plus two-bedrooms condos with private rooftops. And some places a short walk to the heart of Playa 5th Avenue.
Inside Expat Rebel’s Playa del Carmen Guidebook, you will find:
- Color maps and images
- Highlights and a sample first week itinerary to help you customize your trip to your needs and interests
- Insider tips to save you time and money and get around like a local and avoid the tourist traps and scams
- Essential information at your fingertips – All recommendations come with Google Map links or WhatsApp phone numbers
- Honest reviews – sleeping, eating, sightseeing, nightlife, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks completely miss. These are places me or my very close local friends used.
- Covers Playa del Carmen and some of the surrounding area as well.
This is the perfect choice for Digital Nomads and Expats: Expat Rebel’s Playa del Carmen Guidebook is the most comprehensive guide to the city and is designed to immerse you in the area and help you discover the best places quickly.
Expat Rebel is a Digital Nomad and Expat travel brand, providing Expat news and information. You’ll find our content online at ExpatRebel.com
Some Book Features:
- Best viewed on tablet and smartphones so you can use Google Map links
- It is a Kindle Book so you can add Kindle highlights to sections you need to personalize your guidebook
- You can seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmark and search to get you to key pages fast
Get your copy of Playa del Carmen Guidebook now.
Are you wanting to become an Expat soon then go grab my Expat Rebel Guide to becoming an Expat in 30 days? It shares how I went from idea to moving to Mexico in about 30 days and also share how you can save about $3000 on mistakes that I made within the first month. You can get that over at ExpatRebel.com where you also can get on the weekly Expat Rebel Newsletter that also includes the latest Expat news.