Go Banking Rates, a financial website, listed 7 places to retire affordable in the Americas.
Cost of Living For One Person estimates:
- Cuernavaca, Mexico:$661 per month
- Mazatlan, Mexico: $699 per month
- Florianópolis, Brazil: $712 per month
- Cuenca, Ecuador: $741
- Chitré, Panama: $847
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic:$953
- Punta del Este, Uruguay: $1,088
If money is tight, think outside the box and go to an upcoming Expat friendly place like these.
Latest posts by Expat Rebel (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide For A Happy Thanksgiving Away From Family - November 24, 2022
- Faucet Breaks And Flood With Water Fix For ExpatIn Yucatán México - November 19, 2022
- 7 Affordable Places To Retire in Mexico and Other Countries South of the Border - November 13, 2022