Go Banking Rates, a financial website, listed 7 places to retire affordable in the Americas.
Cost of Living For One Person estimates:
- Cuernavaca, Mexico:$661 per month
- Mazatlan, Mexico: $699 per month
- Florianópolis, Brazil: $712 per month
- Cuenca, Ecuador: $741
- Chitré, Panama: $847
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic:$953
- Punta del Este, Uruguay: $1,088
If money is tight, think outside the box and go to an upcoming Expat friendly place like these.
Latest posts by Expat Rebel (see all)
- Exploring Visa Options: A Comprehensive Research Example - September 20, 2023
- Venice will give day-tripper fee a test run, Delta Overhauls SkyMiles, Independence Day In México, and more Expat News - September 16, 2023
- The End of Airbnb in New York, Costa Rica: Increased Period of Stay to 180 days for some visitors, 7 Countries Where You Can Afford to Retire by the Beach, and more Expat News - September 9, 2023