The new 2023 financial requirements for México residency using a 20% increase in minimum wage and exchange rate of 15 to 1 for C$ and 20 to 1 for US$. México ties their minimum wage to foreigners residing in their country.
- Investments ~$51860 US / $69,147 C (5000 days x minimum wage 207.44) with 12 months of individual statements, or
- Home ownership in Mexico worth ~ 8,297,600 pesos (40,000 days x minimum wage 207.44) per person. You will need your deed and a copy.
- Investments ~$207,440 US / $276,587 C (20,000 days x minimum wage 207.44) with 12 months of individual statements, or
- Monthly income of ~$5186 US/ $6915 C (500 days x minimum wage 207.44) only from a pension and with 6 months of individual statements
Latest posts by Expat Rebel (see all)
- 52 Money Saving Travel Tips, US Passport Processing Time are Getting Shorter, Travel + Leisure Destination Of The Year, Thanksgiving In México, Investment Lot Scams, and more Expat News - November 11, 2023
- Secret Of Mexican Malls, What to Know About Tipping on a Cruise, Acapulco Is A Disaster Will Take 12 to 18 months To Repair, AirBnb Extortion, Airlines Are Poaching Top Flyers, and more Expat News - November 4, 2023
- EU Travel Authorization System Coming mid 2025, Delta fixes come changes and adds new entertainment plane system, Money transfer app pays huge fine, Is Costa Rica too expensive?, Is the Mexican Superpeso driving away people? and more Expat News - October 28, 2023