The new 2023 financial requirements for México residency using a 20% increase in minimum wage and exchange rate of 15 to 1 for C$ and 20 to 1 for US$. México ties their minimum wage to foreigners residing in their country.
- Investments ~$51860 US / $69,147 C (5000 days x minimum wage 207.44) with 12 months of individual statements, or
- Home ownership in Mexico worth ~ 8,297,600 pesos (40,000 days x minimum wage 207.44) per person. You will need your deed and a copy.
- Investments ~$207,440 US / $276,587 C (20,000 days x minimum wage 207.44) with 12 months of individual statements, or
- Monthly income of ~$5186 US/ $6915 C (500 days x minimum wage 207.44) only from a pension and with 6 months of individual statements
From Minimum wage to increase to 207 peso per day starting 2023 | Riveria Maya News
Latest posts by Expat Rebel (see all)
- 2023-05-27 Mexican wines win wine award, cruise ships are packed, Mexico teams win contests and more Expat News - May 27, 2023
- 2023-05-20 Ranking of Expat friendly countries by Expats, top 10 quality cities in Mexico, Méxican Pesos Falls From Lows Not Seen Since 2017, Stray Kittens Found and more - May 20, 2023
- 2023-05-06 Cinco de Mayo Reality, Airbnb tells you about checkout choirs, the WHO says the pandemic is officially over - May 6, 2023