Welcome back to Expat News by Expat Rebel. In this issue: Best Time To Travel, Why Mexico Is Good For You Health, 140-day Cruise, Caught In A Storm and more Expat News. – Expat Rebel Chris 🧜🏻♂️
Captivating Beach Storm in Yucatán México: Unforgettable Encounter with Nature. We had a storm switch directions on us and we couldn’t get out of the ocean fast enough. I had my camera with me and recorded a bit to show what it’s like.
- Best Time to Travel Tool – Kayak – the tool allows travelers to compare predicted cost against weather and seasonality information to guide them to the best time to take a trip.
- Silversea to sail 140-day world cruise in 2026 – The Silver Dawn will depart Fort Lauderdale on Jan. 2, 2026, and call in 70 ports before ending the voyage in Lisbon on May 27.
- Remote work has introduced a new digital nomad: the anywhere worker
- Crime drops in Cuenca Ecuador and police credit citizen brigades and warnings to thieves for the trend
- Panama – a sustainable investment hub
- Digital Nomads are getting younger in Mexico and all over the world – the non-retiring young folks are taking over the trendy Mexican neighborhoods
- Mexico’s inflation slowed for a fourth consecutive month in May – Mexico’s headline inflation likely slowed for a fourth consecutive month in May, a Reuters poll on Monday showed, backing views that the central bank will hold its benchmark rate while price growth comes down to within its target range.
- Rio Rico: The Town That Forgot It Was Part of the United States – cool story about a town that went from being in the USA to México in modern times
- Why moving to Mexico is good for your heath – Moving to Mexico can have several potential benefits for your health.
- The NEW models of chocolate cars that can be regularized in June 2023 – a greater number of owners of vehicles of foreign origin that are in Mexico illegally can regularize their situation, Federal Government announced which are the new models of chocolate cars that will be available in June 2023, with which the final stretch of the regularization process of these units is approaching
- “Quinceañeras”: how the US adapted this Mexican tradition and turned it into a million-dollar business
- Linea Peninsular – someone asked about shipping items to Yucatán México from the States, this company does that every week
- Mérida bike share program rolls smoothly, for the most part – I saw these bikes on Wednesday, great idea I saw in Paris over a decade ago is now in parts of México
- Marathon Marina 2023 gathers over two thousand athletes in Progreso– you can still do marathons while an Expat
- Exploring Visa Options: A Comprehensive Research Example - September 20, 2023
- Venice will give day-tripper fee a test run, Delta Overhauls SkyMiles, Independence Day In México, and more Expat News - September 16, 2023
- The End of Airbnb in New York, Costa Rica: Increased Period of Stay to 180 days for some visitors, 7 Countries Where You Can Afford to Retire by the Beach, and more Expat News - September 9, 2023