Welcome back to Expat News by Expat Rebel. In this issue: Heat wave in Caribbean and México, Domestic Airfares Are Down, México Pesos Eases, Fostering Cats In Mexico Video and more Expat News – Expat Rebel Chris 🧜🏻♂️
Fostering Cats In México Video
We had three cats show up on our property here in México. Hungry and a little ruffled. We, of course, took them in and tried to find if they were owned by any neighbors.
Watch the video to see the cute cats and some advice on fostering and adopting animals in México.
- Domestic airfares are down 27% for the July 4 holiday: Travel Weekly
- Luxury spending continues, but some see a slowdown: Travel Weekly
- American Express Travel rolls out hotel directory for sustainable travel: Travel Weekly
- Hotter-than-normal temps expected for the Caribbean: Travel Weekly
- The 10 Safest Countries for Women to Travel In – Be My Travel Muse
- Costa Rica Dengue Alert: Taking Action to Protect Against Mosquito-borne Disease :
- Inti Raymi unites the indigenous people of the Andes; Ecuador’s festivities are among the most colorful | CuencaHighLife – one of my favorite things about being an Expat is the diverse culture you can experience
- Mexican peso eased 0.6% against the U.S. dollar
- National Guard Sent To Tulum Archaeological Site To Protect Tourists From Fraud And Harassment – Cancun Sun – this is becoming more and more a problem in Quintana Roo.
- Eight have died during heatwave in Mexico – be aware of the heat
- Mexican paramedics began to feel “intoxication symptoms” as soon as they entered the room where two American citizens were found dead – always travel with a portable carbon dioxide detector to avoid this
- Yucatan notaries accused of endorsing the dispossession of 179 hectares of land in Tulum, Quintana Roo – The Yucatan Times – be very careful who you use, go on multiple personal connections
- Arcade || Mérida – Cool 80s Arcade Themed restaurant came to Mérida México, we have fantastic restaurant selection
- Corazon Contento: Prime Video – new TV series on Amazon Prime Video filmed on location here in Merida and Mexico City and Monterrey. Odd that it’s not available to view in México without a VPN.
- Delivery service | IKEA México – IKEA – IKEA in Puebla now will deliver for reasonable fees to Yucatán and Quintana Roo.
- Campeche is one of Mexico’s most important Culture Travel destinations – Campeche Post – we love Campeche, it’s very nice. Also, checkout my video playlist on the area Campeche City México – YouTube
- Exploring Visa Options: A Comprehensive Research Example - September 20, 2023
- Venice will give day-tripper fee a test run, Delta Overhauls SkyMiles, Independence Day In México, and more Expat News - September 16, 2023
- The End of Airbnb in New York, Costa Rica: Increased Period of Stay to 180 days for some visitors, 7 Countries Where You Can Afford to Retire by the Beach, and more Expat News - September 9, 2023